We may use the information for the following:
• Communicating with you – sending you notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue you may have;
• To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our most current updates and services;
• To serve you advertisements when you use our Site (see more under “Advertisements”);
• To market our websites and products (see more under “Marketing”);
• Conducting statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site.
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and subcontractors.
• Hosting and operating our Site;
• Providing you with our services, including providing a personalized display of our Site;
• Storing and processing such information on our behalf;
• Serving you with advertisements and assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and help us retarget any of our users;
• Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services;
• Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
We may also disclose information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to:
(i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
(ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof;
(iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues;
(iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
(v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or
(vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.